Hello fellow gas geeks. I want to relay a happy story to you. While i was bored at work i was doing random searches on my Ipad of gas and oil stuff. I found out there was a refinery up in Ferndale WA a little north of me in Seattle. As it turns out it used to be a Mobilgas refinery <my favorite Co> but is now a Phillips 66 Refinery. I love all gas and oil stuff and decided to write a <to whom it may concern> letter to them. I introduced my self and explained I was a collector of gas and oil artifacts and really loved it all but especially Mobil stuff. I went on to say if they had anything old or unwanted I would surely get it out of their way and enjoy it, but also if they had any stuff for sale I might be interested and since I was local could drive up to view any items they would part with. I really didnt expect a response but to my surprise , I recieved a package in the mail and a nice note from Mr. Jeff Callender, Director of Public affairs Phillips 66 that read.."Hubba, i hope you enjoy adding these to your collection." WOW..really surprised by this and very happy i took the time to write the letter. Just goes to show you..sometimes it pays to ask!

Mobil tie tacks and tie clips..not old but surely neat and worth a postage stamp. Thank you Mr. Callender and the Phillips 66 Refinery in Ferndale... I am a happy gas geek smile

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA