Hey Pump Jockie, Im a 23 year old college student here in TX, so you know im always broke but I still have 6 pumps and find new ones all the time. The key is waiting and looking. The type of pump you want is a VERY desired pump second only to clock faced pumps. It would be like saying you want an origonal Shelby Mustang for 300.00 tops. It may happen but dont hold your breath man. Part of the allure of this hobby is filling up your truck, packing a sack lunch, and spending the afternoon in the country and small towns hunting for pumps.
Maybe you should consider an electric pump, circa 1936-1960. there are countless pumps of this era that are not only fantastic to look at, but can also be had for your price range, plus (and most important of all) they are origonal. Just hit the back roads and dont give up, why just last week I found a Tokheim 36B here in my town I must have driven by 100 times and never seen.
Keep in touch with the fine folks here on this site, they taught me every thing I know and before you know it that pump will be in your backyard, or with a little wine and roses for your wife, in your living room.