If you want a new one, you will need to pay. These are new, from dealers with lots of money invested in them. Not to mention, a 7 foot visible looks a little off scale. The repop ones I have seen are silly.

If you don't want to spend the money and you want yard art... find an original! I have pulled several pumps off of old farms are outside old businesses. They are a LOT cheaper than a repop. They will look better too! In may cases you will just need to polish it up and throw some wax on it. You might need to spray paint it, but that is no big deal.
I know where there are at least 3 old visibles in So Cal right now. I could have any of them for under $500. (one for $200) Any of those would be awesome for displaying just as they are. That is in So Cal, the market there is tight, people have been collecting there for years. There is not that much stuff left out there.
I am sure if you ask around, take a few drives to the country, put an ad in the local paper, etc; you will be able to find a better pump at a LOWER price.
It is Saturday... good day for pump hunting. You might like the hunt and you might get a good story to go with your pump!

------------------
WANTED: Sunset & Seaside Gas/Oil stuff!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!