To all;
You are right, I have no idea what one of these pumps are worth. So when I see one a show that is just about a total wreck, I equate it to a car (and yes I do all of the work myself form stripping down sheetmetal work, engine and auto transmision rebuilds to painting. although I will admit I dont do apolstery).
But if I or you found a say 67 mustang 6cyl. that needed all the body panels replaced, the torque boxes and floor pan rotted out, the engine, tranny, and third member missing, busted glass all around, no hood or deck lid, no seats, dash or headliner and they were asking $20,000 and you were new to the hobbie then what would you think?
I am not really looking for a new hobbie, I got one that I can bairly afford right now.
All I am looking for is something that looks reasonably good, looks like an old pump, that I can set up infront of my shop and enjoy. Call it quick satisfaction. I don't have the time or inclination to do the years of study and searching and building to get the perfect pump. I was just hoping to get something that the average Joe could buy and set it up in a couple of hours and get on with life.

Again, Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Does anyone have a clue as to how close the above mentioned reproduction pumps come close to an actual.

Thanks,
Pump Jockie