Pump Jockie we aren't trying to tell you what to do. Just pointing out that a 3/5 scale split window is not a sting ray. Now to some people this 3/5 scale may look like the real thing at a distance, but the owner will always know. You sound like someone who takes a great deal of pride in working on your car or cars. Well we feel the same way about the pumps we are rebuilding( my case) and have restored. I raced in SCCA and IMSA for someone else, I wasn't real concerned with what the car looked like as long as I had a chance to take the checkered at the end. When I started my own vintage race team, my attitude changed. My name was on those cars and they better be as good looking as they were fast. Now that I'm older than dirt in racing terms, I know that good looking products are always number 1. If you don't believe me ask Pete Lovely.. he drives a $3 million dollar car at the vintage races and never wins a race, but more people check out his car after a race than any other. Just some food for thought. Oh by the way for those wanting to know what Pete drives it is a '59 Ferrari Testa Rosa. I believe it is one of three still around.

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items