Thanks alot guys, but lets get the facts straight.
First
Jarvis
1)I am not worried about getting my money back. You are correct, If I were then I would get an original and restore it.
2) When I am ready to purchase a Coke machine it will probaly a repop. Do you know where I can get one?

Gary
1) I did not ask for an unrestored pump.
2) I did not say that a repo is not close enough. I did ask if anyone knew which is closest to an original, after all I am not the expert in these, you are. And if I am going to spend the money I would like to get one that is as close to original as possible.
3) As far as what it is made of I wanted to get a little closer to an actual pump than that of using a piece of colvert drainage pipe, a water heater, a 4X4, etc.
4)No one has contacted me concerning a pump (albeit I did not enter my e-mail address either and may not with the kind of hostilities I am recieving)

Bob
1) Yes I am interested in one, just not in getting into another hobby.
2) No I am not doing this to "jerk someones chain". That is not me, sorry you got someone else in mind.

Thunder
1)Yes

Gas pump freak
1) Thank you for the input, I was just hoping that someone out there actually made something up.

I appriciate your thought even though I am not a purist

gasgeezer
1) I am not whining for a freebie, In fact that thought never even crossed my mind. With the cost of a pump I think anyone that even had an incling of that thought would be in for a sad reality check.

dodogas
1) a 12 or 16 inch pump may get a little dwarfed in the back yard, A bit hard to see if you know what I mean.
2) Well at least you got the "dont pump" part.

Dick Bennett

Yeah, a bit older than 4 butI do have a budget to consider, you know, home mortgage, car payment, utilities, kids and wife etc.

I too will let this thread die.

I want to thank all of you for your help though. Your help has been invaluable.

Pump Jockie