Most of you will remember my "Help Me" post concerning my Grandpa's Service Station shortly after the passing of my Dad. I was looking for a Hayes Visible and a pair of Wayne 60 wide frame pumps. The help and support everyone gave me was very much appreciated. Dick Bennett gave me some leads to call concerning pumps and out of the clear blue sky I get a PM from Kevin Frith offering a pair of Wayne 60 Wide Frame Pumps in extremely good original condition. We agreed on a price and Kevin put me in touch with the freight company he uses and Bingo, the pumps arrived last week and they are exceptional. They are so nice I am considering keeping them as is and adding Ad Glass and distressed decals / original pump plates to match what my Grandpa's would have looked like today.
I can't say enough about the OldGas neighborhood and the quality of people that have helped me along the way.
But, a very special THANK YOU to KEVIN FRITH. He is truly one of the good guys and I want him to know I appreciate what he has done for me and what he does for this hobby.

Now here's hoping Santa brings me a Hayes Visible and and a matching pair of gas pump nozzles for the Wayne 60's!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Mike Bukowski

Collecting Conoco, Gates Rubber & Tires, B.F. Goodrich, Cliff Brice, Vickers, Mobil, National Refining Co., Philco, Ma Bell and Pikes Peak Hill Climb!