Just for conversation sake, I believe Fry glass is a kind of creamy translucent looking type. I've heard auctioneers and bid callers call glass Fry glass. I think they made all kinds of stuff- kitchen, dining ware, lighting. I didnt know it was the same company. Thanks, I'll shut up now. lol

Edited by JimT (Thu Feb 06 2014 08:14 PM)