What I'm saying KZ is, I'm a experienced packing and shipping professional that does what it takes to get the item, that someone BOUGHT from me, safely to it's new owner so that they are happy.
Dan and I are the only people who actually know how I packed that lens and he seems to be a happy person that BOUGHT & RECEIVED a item, undamaged and intact, from me and is vouching for me on this post.
I have MANY happy individuals that have safely received items from me and 1 or 2 people that were unhappy with my shipping but they still got their item safely and undamaged and that was a decade ago. I learned from those experiences tho, and I'm still open to learning and finding the right way to do something so that the end result is a happy buyer/trader because I personally hate getting a item that was damaged because of poor packing!
If you BUY something from me, KZ, then I will happily listen to and follow your instructions as to how you want it shipped so it will get to you safely!,,,as I would with any buyer/trader.

My problem with this post is that my name is on it as the originator and it's not something that I originated (in this form) or named. That's all and it's no big deal.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items