The Holidays are coming and everything is a glow,you can tell ,Hubba's cans are all neat and in a row, lastgas says no to jarvis's help, he'll shine his globes all by himself. Seth and the boys are wraping Christmas Gifts , for all the good boys on there wives shopping lists. Slama and Pogo are making lenses so sweet , in hopes of selling them in the upcoming weeks, but Travis don't care of there pricey new globes Just give him the cheep ones and know one will know. T-Ways the guy for a sticker or two, He's working from a Chicken Coop that he's trying to redo. St. Rods looking for an A-38, Something to restore, So he can make it look great. Theres our East Coast Doc, who gets us up in the morning, with pictures of his girls , in shades of Old Glory. Big Cheese can't help that big ol grin, he knows that Michigan Gas will be here again. Pollymans asking about the color of a pump, a Radio globe has got him really stumped. Dwaine is here stirring the pot scaring the snakes and making things Hop.So it takes all kinds to make up this site, My self included , God knows I'm not right. Everyone needs an answer or two , to ask and to give help is the right thing to do. So I will end this poem in only one way , Just help the Hobby Like ol Dwainey would say

Chris Holt