By now, everyone has seen or gotten the new $100. bills. While at Hershey this week, we had a few through the booth. Yesterday I sold a lighted sign to a gentleman who retired from the Oil Industry. He was paying for the sign with new $100's. He pointed out the gold ink bottle with the Liberty Bell inside. Then he told me a little story about a close friend of his who was travelling up I 83 to Carlisle, last week to the car show. He was pulled over in Virginia by a State Trooper. The officer told him he was speeding. Then he asked the man how many guns he had on board? The driver said none, as was the truth. The officer then asked why he had so much cash in his truck? The guy was shocked that the police knew he had cash but thought it best to explain that he was on his way to a swap meet to buy and sell car parts. The money was for that. Then he questioned the officer about how he knew? The Trooper said that there is a chip in the Liberty Bell which can be tracked by air and targeted if the need arises. That is the real reason he was stopped. Now, I do not have any personal knowledge of this but I would not be at all surprised if it was all fact? Has anyone else heard anything about this? If true, it is very disturbing. Paul www.severngaspumps.com