Over the last year it has really gotten to me just HOW MANY fresh and new fakes are coming out of India. Never mind the common 12" pump plates that these dirtbags buy for 15.00 and sell for hundreds after beating them up. I used to use collector's weekly to glance at all the cool stuff online at any particular time. Now if you bring up petroliana all you see are hundreds of listings and page after page of *****. Now this is nothing new and yes its been talked about on here plenty. I have done my fair share of helping people online, over the phone etc. and boy have I reported plenty on Ebay. I appreciate all that have and continue to do the same. HOWEVER, is it time to just give up on the stupid? This auction is a perfect example.. 272199737378.

Now please lets assume not everyone is online savy. We should all realize this. Not all the new and old collectors out there are on Facebook groups and great sites like this one to be able to learn. BUT...you don't have to be a sign expert, you dont have to be a petroliana king, you surely don't have to even be smart per say...BUT before you spend 3K plus on anything. Take a glance over at the seller's 92% feedback rating where it clearly has 2 buyers in the last 30 days WARNING others about fakes and even a 42" warning! My Dad was a funny bastard...one of his favorite lines was...You can't fix stupid. Sorry for the rant.

Mainly focused on Oilzum, Jenney, Harris Oil items & original paint gas pumps.