I finally got to speak with the great Ron Scobie today and let me assure I will never speak with him again. After calling him about an order I asked about earlier and never got a response on, I needed other items listed on his website. I emailed about that and never heard back so I called this morning. When he found out I purchased a cylinder from someone else, he said just get the handle from them too and hung up on me. I called back and kindly said, "we must have been cut off". He then told me "no, I was through and hung up. I have 50 orders ahead of you" and hung up on me again. Im writing this just to tell others of my experience with this so called "petro legend". Let me assure you Mr Scobie, I will never bother you again. My suggestion to you to is to either hire some help if you are that busy, or get out of the business. I have never been treated so rudely and I promise you this, Mr Legend, if you ever saw me in person, Im most certain that you wouldnt speak to me in the tone that you did on the phone this morning nor would you choose to be such an ***** to me to my face. Hanging up on me would not be an option. For someone who relies on other peoples money (customers) for his products, you would think one would treat people with the same dignity and respect that they would want to be treated with. Thank you Mr Legend for showing me what you are all about. There are too many kind, respectful people out there willing to help each other out. Those are the ones I choose to give my money and time to. Thanks to all the other good folks out there Ive had the pleasure to deal with thus far and will do so again in the future. Mr Scobie, you will never see a dime from me. Rant over. Everyone please have a great week!