Im not telling anyone what they should think or do, but Ive bought a fair number of parts from Ron and have never had a problem. I will continue to do so until he pulls the plug. I send in my wants through email and he sends the parts with a bill. I dont send him tons of inquires because I know he is overwhelmed with work, as well as other personal stuff. You say he should hire some one. Maybe he doesnt want too. Maybe he cant find some one who shares his passion. Its his company, and he seems to have quite a number of customers. On our first deal, I couldnt believe he sent the parts before payment and trusted a stranger. Not every one deals with stress in the same way. Not every one is capable of being a saint all the time. To say we should all be great at treating people like we think they should is unrealistic. (See Mother Teresa).His work is his passion- dealing with people, not so much.Im sure,like me, Ron loves his dog too. For me, its not a personality contest. He makes amazing parts-and lots of them. We have lots of guys at work who love to talk and socialize all day long but are far less than adequate at their "profession" Others that wont give you the time of day who are great, talented workers . I would take the latter on my crew every day of the week. Every once in awhile you find the "perfect" guy- but eventually the chink in their armor is revealed and he comes down off his pedestal. Lots of times, ***** kissers have gotten that way for a reason. Some people work with their hands -some people get through with their mouth. I think Ron is so passionate at what he does ,that basically he created a monster. Look at his list of parts. Its amazing what one guy has done. Ron is so good at what he does and is at the age where he doesnt need to deal with whatever his perception of bull ***** is, and for all of us- our perception is our reality.
Years ago, I once had a semi blow out with another vendor , and didnt make a big deal out of it on a public forum, I apologized for my part in the situation and didnt expect anything in return from him. Eventually we both got over it and I have bought stuff from him since....

Last edited by JimT; Tue Oct 25 2016 03:12 AM.