Okay let me get this straight. Someone decides to "restore" a pump. They come on here and ask for help.
"I have a Southwest visible ok 7d that I am restoring. I need help finding a few items if anyone can help point me in the right direction. I need to find the bottom cast base, the bottom cast piece of the visible tank part and also where I might find a place that either carries or services the old internal semi-rotary hand pump. Thanks for the approval and any help you can give."

So the ONE man who supplies the rarest parts available in the hobby should jump up and down when he receives an order from that person. One man in his early seventies who has a life and family outside of this hobby. He should hire someone to help OR GET OUT OF THE HOBBY! If you haven't restored more than one or two pumps in your life that are older than you are, YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND LEARN OR GET OUT OF THE HOBBY.
Ron has been supplying RARE parts to people in the hobby longer than anybody. If and when Ron pulls the plug the hobby will know it. I don't see anyone starting a competing business. Big deal you can have one part made. Try making hundreds. This is NOT a business for Ron. He retired many years ago and I don't believe he needs the money. He truly loves the hobby.
Bottom line to the people who don't like Ron or will never spend a dime with him again. You are the MINORITY.
STICK YOUR FINGER IN A GLASS OF WATER AND PULL IT OUT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF HOLE YOU LEAVE.

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/