Originally Posted By Craig Osbeck
Jim, there are a lot of people on here that do not follow rules that are stated in each of the forum columns or listings. The ones that do not follow them always seem to have a wording around it as if they were trying to avoid the rules. Just many people here are tired and do not want to say anything, they just move on.
We are lucky here that there are a few here that take on responsibilities for all of us. Not going to mention any names, but thank you to the ones who do.

Besides that, I am sure a guy from Europe does not know the process of our pecking order here.

Hi Craig, I wish you a happy new year 2017 and hope the best for you and all the members of this forum

I didn't know I broke the rules by creating a Topic to show what we bought, as a collectors, sharing our passion between us, isn't it the purpose of this oldgas forum instead of grumble on the person who post something ( I didn't know BOTW or BOTY was assign to one person only

if you want ask Jim to erase this topic and that Anthony recreate the same topic, I don't care, don't you think there are more important things in life than that ???

to stay on the topic, I add this french oil can, it took me a few years to find one in good condition