I want to thank Matt for "helping me" give new life to an NOS Flying A decal!

A few months ago I was lucky enough to win on Ebay, 3 NOS Flying A Motor Diesel Fuel decals. But, because of their size and age; I didn't have a clue what to do with them? When Bob (Lastgas15), posted his thread about using an old decal and Matt replied with his workmanship. I got the idea to contact Matt and ask him if he would be interested in a deal? A deal where he would mount the decal for me on a piece of plexi-glass and in return I would give him the other two decals for his use on a pump. Matt suggested instead of plexi-glass, he instead mount the decal on a piece of painted metal; so it would look like it was on a pump door. We came to an agreement and he sent me a photo of the decal on the metal...

Today, I received my Flying A Motor Diesel Fuel decal and I think it looks fantastic and wanted to share it with Oldgas.

The decal is 14" tall x 12" wide. Matt placed the decal paper on the back of the metal so anyone in the future will know that the decal was NOS... I can honestly say; this is something I doubt I ever could have mounted without overlaps and multiple bubbles.

upload photos

image hosting

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items