I finally found a banded body for my single Tydol Ethly insert I've had forever. It has a big chip in the base but still stands and looks good for display. In my quest for a single insert to match my original wide glass body globe, I have managed to find single lenses for all three styles of bodies, Gil, banded, and wide glass. So, I thought I would mount them all up in their correct bodies and build a shelf for the set. All three of these inserts have suttle differences. All three of the Ethyl logos are slightly different in overall size as well as some font differences between them. At first glance they all look the same but like many of the companies that made a certain style for several years, the vendors that made these probably did their own layouts so the prints weren't as exact as they would be nowdays with computer generated graphics. I have advertised and begged for a long time trying to find singles to complete these three to no avail. But, patience is the name of the game in this hobby and I have faith that I will find them sooner or later. If anybody out there has one they'd like to see matched back up with it's sibling let me know.....GB

IMG_1081.JPG