Originally Posted By Rabbitman
Not sure why you're having trouble. The last one I did was a Wayne 500 (and it uses the same glass) and I needed special glass for it. I just had my local glass shop cut me two pieces of single strength 1/8" glass for them and added the graphics. They went in fine without cracking. If the repro glass you got is that much thinner it would definitely be easier to break but should work. You must be putting them in a bind when installing them, they can be a bit tricky if you don't take your time. Don't know where you got them but I bought a set recently from T-Way's and I'm pretty sure they are 1/8" ....GB

Good to know.I got them from Vic's. I called them and they said that they all come from the same supplier and therefor all the same thickness(thin). Not sure if that's true. Kind of hoping to find out here. I just assume the thicker the better to help with my clumsiness. frown I will look into T-Way's but site must be down.

Vintage car restorer/collector with a love for all things old.. Too many toys never enough room.