I filled it up with CLR/water mixture, let sit about an hour, scrubbed what I could with a toilet brush, gallon indicators were in the way. A small seepage formed at the bottom in the gasket material and as I was dabbing it with a paper towel, a major leak happened as I must have loosened the gasket. I had to drain it quickly, good thing I had 2 buckets ready and a hose connected. After rinsing and drying, I rigged up a 5 inch piece of zip tie (wide one) with a gun cleaning patch taped on the end and wiped the areas in front of the gallon indicators which were still dirty. It flexed just enough but was still somewhat stiff and worked perfectly, but required patience and a long arm. I am or was a Montana bottle collector until I started on petroliana, and this cylinder came out so clean it would be described as attic mint in the bottle collecting field. No glass sickness at all, and the swirl pattern in the glass is awesome. It reads MACBETH, KROMEX, MADE IN USA. Now I am really hooked as this is my first visible thanks to Scott. Are you holding P.A. Meetings (pumps anonymous) at your house Scott? That would be like having an AA meeting at the bar.

003.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG