Ebay; is working on removing these "Chinese Scammers"... The problem is; that they are popping faster than they can be removed.

I know it is a "real pain in the a**"; to contact Ebay and file a complaint! The CS reps.; do not have any idea about what you are upset about and it is real easy to get frustrated. (I especially get frustrated)

But, if enough phone calls are made; that include actual Ebay auctions with the item number(s)... Items that can be compared with the "New Auctions"; this gives Ebay the power to pull these Auctions.... Ebay because of Lawsuits in CA... Now has to "walk a tightrope" whereas it comes to pulling a listing... Too many people contacted Ebay saying that listings were not legit... When they were and Ebay was sued.... But, if you can show the original Auction info (by the item number); with the item number of the new Auction.... You then give Ebay, tangible proof that a Seller can be "looked at and investigated"...

I have been on the phone for over 40 minutes; working with Ebay attempting to verify that at least some of Scammers are separated from legitimate Sellers.

As has been noted; if your listing has been hi-jacked or a listing where you won an item that is now listed; your best option is to contact Ebay Customer Service by phone. That way a report is compiled at the same time you are conversing with a Customer Service Rep. And then a Rep. from Ebay Security can make a notation for an investigation of the Seller....

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items