Why is it that some of those who are requesting information/identification post a picture that looks like "where's Waldo." Please guys, click on the "preview reply" and see if your picture is up and down instead of laying on the ground, it only takes a click to correct it. Also, learn how to crop a picture so that what you are showing us is the item instead of what your back yard looks like. Those of us who can identify and respond need to see the details.

Sometimes the item that many are requesting info on is laying down. I now have to copy it, transfer it to a program that will allow me to turn the picture up and down, then go back to examine the item. I know that some of you will not agree with me about this, but if you can afford to purchase a $2000 gas pump, how about purchasing a $500 Nicon to take pictures, a phone is a phone, not a camera.

Let me ask you one more thing, if they can fit a camera in a phone, why can't they fit a phone in my nook?

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available