There's one thing you can always count on is change. Our hobby has changed over the years and I'm sure many long for the good old days. People change their interests and how much time and money they are willing to commit.

Remember just a few years ago, TV had broadcast shows and cable/satellite shows. Now, there are so many ways to get video content, it can be confusing, with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Roku and many more. People are cutting the cord to their phone company and cable TV provider. I feel like Oldgas.com is one of many choices that a petroliana collector or vendor has to buy/sell, learn about and share hobby interests. Oldgas.com will continue to refine the way we can serve the petro hobby. Our members are the ones who decide how much they want to share info and help one another. This recent upgrade has made it much easier to share photos and search for previously posted info and pictures. I'll do my part to help our online community continue to be a helpful and enjoyable place to interact for Petroliana enthusiasts.

Jim Potts
Oldgas.com Techie