Very nice example of the Chevrolet dealership "TIME" clock! The market for any of these collectibles often gets inflated because of a few random high sales, but this is a very nice example and short of missing the dealership plate, its in excellent condition! I recently bought one of these with the dealership plate intact and in the same shape as yours. It was on the market for over 2 months and hadn't sold yet when I bought it for $1200. I subsequently sold it to a good friend for the same money because it meant a lot to him and was just a nice clock to me. I feel the $1200 purchase price was under retail for a clock of this caliber and realistically, it should sell around the $1600 dollar mark in this condition and complete. I don't know how much to value the missing tag, but a value should be placed on it too. The final value is something that only you can determine and its that amount that it would take to release ownership of it (if there was a willing buyer).
These collectibles are a volatile item as far as value and can vary from collector to collector--area to area-- and region to region! One thing is assured, you have a nice clock with some family history--Hang onto it!!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133