Originally Posted by JimT
Jack, I looked at Tims chart the other day in regards to this thread. It was a bit of a mystery to me so I decided not to refer him to it. . There is obviously an error somewhere that has to do with the 11x19 cylinder. That height measurement must be either for a five gallon jug or would be taller for a tall ten? Or its just mismarked on Tims chart as a ten gallon cylinder(and should be for a five). I really havent seen a 176 tall, but I suppose its possible they were out there. Also, James (the orig. poster) seems to be coming up with a smaller diameter that would fit his casting. I think he came to the conclusion that his was around 10 1/2".....

And thank you too, JimT. This is why I asked, as I did use the search function and could not find that information. This must be an obscure pump with little information. If I could find a close cylinder ( within a few inches of the correct height), that has damage that would not cost a lot, and damaged skins, I would like to make this some kind of “ lawn art” for now.

Last edited by ko-lek-tor; Sun Feb 25 2018 11:03 AM.