I am the author of the Air Meter Identification book, and we have been selling ECO parts and meters since the late 1980s. We have the largest supply of NOS ECO parts in the U.S.

I have restored over 500 of this model ECO (Model 90 Series). I restore every one to be as close to the 1947 version (the year they were introduced) as possible. For instance, ECO literature states that only 1/4 air hoses be used, all the hoses I use are 1/4," made in America, red hoses. For a good explanation of the units we sell just go to this page of my website. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/eco%20air%20meters.htm

Click on the top left box, either wall mount, or pedestal. In February we sold three meters, a red wall mount, a red pedestal mount and a yellow and blue Sunoco pedestal meter. I am ready to put together one and deliver it in about 30 days.

Incidentally, the chrome handle is interchangeable with the black knob, actually they both use the same screw to attach them. Every one of our units have a new reset handle (does anyone what to buy some black knobs, I don't use them).

You can reach us at 314-427-3943.

Jack & Cindy Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Sun Feb 25 2018 03:04 PM. Reason: Web address

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available