A friend of mine recently picked up a gilbarco 86 pump. Its missing the ribbed metal plates ( I'm guessing about 4 x 5 inches) that would be mounted at the top of the outer framing around the pump face. If anybody has any that they're willing to sell, let me know. Thanks, Joe