Hello all,

I just introduced myself in the other topic.
A couple weeks ago i bought myself a gas pump.
Bought it of a farmer who used it on his farm.
As far as i know it's a fill rite model 704, all complete except for the hook / hose Holder which is supposed to be on the front.
Does anybody have this part available? Or know where i can find one?

Hope you can help me out!