Update on the company info! I Just DID recieve a call from Shawn, who i believe is the company manager. said he has been there almost 50 years and for the last 30 or 40 yrs they dont much stamp the signs anymore. He said that the old stamps had scoito canton O on them NOT Oh! so that was about the only givaway pointer he had for me. To his knowledge they NEVER made any porcelain signs!! as for a log of signs theyve made he said all he could do is go to old rollodex card files and see who orderd signs and that there werent any pics for refference. I asked him about people wanting him to repro signs and he said,,,, quite a few have but he wouldnt copy anyone elses signs so they move on. especially he said if they wanted another manufactuers name on the sign! It was nice to see he has integrity!! So nope he didnt recall ever making the shell sign as it would have been before his time there. I was pleased with his time he spent answering questions and he was very sorry it took so long to reply to me. Guess we just need to be more patient sometimes........... Hope any of this will help!