Gulfiend: Hate seems like a harsh word...LOL. Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but since I was one of the guys who suggested the Values forum, I take some exception. No matter what section on this site gets developed, someone finds a way to "abuse" it. People still make offers (albeit by PM) to be people in the Showcase section etc. Doesn't mean we should throw it out. The idea for this section was to help us share knowledge and have some intelligent discussions. I know I have been more than grateful to get opinions/ideas from other collectors here on values so I don't pay too much or sell too cheap. I have tried to share my limited knowledge to help others. I have not always agreed with people here and that's OK. And I have no problem with people criticizing people who come here and just take and treat the membership poorly. But, if you look at the numbers of people who use this section, it's not bad. instead of criticizing, just treat it like you would a piece of broccoli. If you go to a restaurant and they have broccoli on the menu, do you tell the waiter how much you hate it? Or just ignore it and order something else? Maybe its just time to chuck it all and ignore everyone...

in fact, I think I will jump off as the moderator of this section and see if someone else wants it....

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items