I need to replace the red rubber tubing that fits in the channels in the face plate and the backing plate. The original tubing is approximately 0.2" O.D. The tubing has to be rigid enough to hold the glass in place without putting too much pressure on it. Any suggestions on what product to use. I found medical tubing, but it is thick walled and too rigid.

Last edited by model72; Thu Mar 08 2018 09:15 AM. Reason: change