Nicole we have a police report after waiting on them two hours in the parking lot. Gave the policeman the tag number, the fact witness said it was a small van was the only reason he did a report. He called it in and tag did come back to a van,other wise he wouldn't of done one. Fellow from HR of the company she was working for gave us a call and said he was turning it over to their insurance so guess they will contact us after the holiday. He didn't seem to happy employee drove off, but its his job to calm the seas and make us happy I would assume.
Its pretty hard to get the police to do anything here on private property,so guess we got lucky.I had to jump through the hoop to even figure out who the tag belong to as they wouldn't supply that info..

If they let me take it to my body guy he is going to have a good laugh. The wifes dad had a accident on passenger front corner ,month later the nephew had another on drivers front corner. picked it up on thursday and friday morning on the way to take it back to her dad this happened ,left rear behind the wheel. This truck has been hit more times than a pro boxer, but her dad loves the truck as he bought it from his brothers estate.
If and when we get it fixed its off limits to myself and the wife if it gets damage again it won't be us!

But hey on the flip side when you are at the body shop once a month its like free detail jobs.

I

Last edited by Loyd Pierce; Tue Jul 03 2018 06:11 PM.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*