Well, I'm back too, and have some photos to share. I also will be posting in the "Known Reproduction" section as I documented a repro Sinclair dinosaur sign.
I think for a first time show, it was pretty good. Not a lot of dealers, I'd guess around 35? But some of them came from a long distance, and to me that says that they are trying to support this hobby.
I spent a bunch of time with the "Vintage-Logo" guys, who were very proud of their home town area, and even took me out "pump hunting" with them. Lot's of deals being made by the locals who didn't even set up at the show. Eldon bought a nice National pump, Gas Pump Rob got an A-38 and a Tokheim oil display pump, and I got a clock face, all from contacts made at the show, and then purchased at their houses later.
Dick Bennett (the walking pump dictionary) was there spreading his knowledge around, and Butch and Nancy Greer even set up. Joe Fazio was selling some original Gilmore literature as well as his professional made oil racks, and Frank Jones had an impressive booth with signs, oil racks, globes and smalls. Hey Frank, why don't you post on oldgas? Well, here's some photos, I hope I don't show duplicates.

Nice original Time decal on this Bennett pump that David Doolittle was selling.

Is this a great Camel can or what?

More cans.

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas