Hey John,

Congrats on finding such an awesome pump. I can only dream of finding one of those pumps. Don't let folks get to you. One lesson I learned along time ago is not to give a damn what others think or say. Most of those folks who criticize are jealous that you got something so cool and are very insecure as well as selfish. Another thing I have learned is that you have get something for you time in this hobby. I used to drive back roads every chance I got looking for that special gem. I put many miles on my truck and came back empty handed many many many times, but when I found something good, I would try to get something for my time, that was 20 years ago. I was told then I was 10 to 20 years too late, but that didn't stop me and I still found some really cool pieces. There is still stuff to be found but one has to work 2, 3, and maybe 5 times as hard to find it. That obviously is reflected at auction sales, eBay, and even swap meets/flea market prices. I had someone come and look at a sign and pump I had for sale and they told me they could go up to Hershey and buy my pump for $2000 complete. He thought I didn't know what I had...but I told him I would buy every last pump of this particular model for $2000, he never has gotten back to me on that and I have never heard from him since. I knew he was a dealer but I wasn't going to be goaded or bullied into selling something as rare as what I had. So these folks will either pony up the money or they won't. Those folks who want to belittle and/or bully someone can go take a long walk off a short pier as far as I am concerned. Have a little respect for your elders or fellow collectors for that matter. John, I hope some day to meet you, wish you the best with that pump hope selling it goes well!!!

Kind Regards,

TN Volunteer