I'm sad to say we lost one of our very own. Scott Wright from Parker, Colorado, also known to so many of us as "powerlube" passed away 2 days ago.

Those who knew Scott knew he was a certified petro enthusiast, especially when it came to the Powerlube, Powerine, and Bearcat brands. He was instrumental in bringing the Powerlube history to this site many years ago and also sponsored monthly forums on the various Colorado brands. He was always active in the petro community despite the medical issues he continually faced over the past several years. He was a great friend to me! Scott and I shared a booth and lodging at Iowa Gas (in da' shade) for many years until he was no longer capable of making the drive to Iowa. We spoke just a few weeks ago about what else....signs! He was a fantastic family man who loved God and always put his family and his faith above all. He leaves behind his wife and two teenage children.

There is a Celebration of Life service for Scott on Nov 10th at Crossroads Church in Parker, Colorado at 2PM for family and friends who can attend. God Bless Powerlube....you'll be missed!

Please feel free to share any stories or memories of Scott below and I'll be sure to get them to his family.

Scott Wright mountains.jpg