What are you using to keep track of your collection - besides memory or an Excel spreadsheet??

It's been about seven years ago (wow!) - a then new member from Australia (Username Bugs) posted about a new database driven software for petroliana collectors. I have sent a PM to the one user who said he had used it back then. It looks very powerful - perhaps even more data than I need or am willing to input for each item? Currently I have about ten data columns with different info....

Here is a link to the Petroliana Collector Database program: http://databasebase.webs.com/petrolianadatabase.htm

Does anyone else have experience with this software, or an alternate program please? I'm looking at options other than Excel. A quick google search turned up Icollect, Sort-it, and Primasoft? There was also a post here on Oldgas many years ago about a NMCollect petroliana version? It would be great if it could be used with Iphone/Ipad too - which as of 7 years ago - the Australian program did not offer, nor did NMCollector.

Appreciate any user experience or suggestions are much appreciated. thanks