Originally Posted by mtrotnic
where he says "All other Husky signs on ebay are REPRODUCTIONS". So using his own words he says the first sign is a REPRODUCTION! Mystery solved😉

^^LOL thats's funny Mike.

Joking aside, I don't know enough about the Husky to comment on it. But I was actually looking at his Flying A sign a few weeks ago, since I am in the market for one. He says there are two small repairs, near the large A and the F. And you can see repairs in his pics.

HOWEVER, that is far from the truth. He also stated that an auto body shop did the repairs. I believe the whole sign may be a re-paint. The L, Y, N, G, S, R, C and E all have issues. I believe the whole sign was a repaint and he's asking $10k ! I don't know the seller, and maybe he just doesn't know, and I apologize to you (the seller) if your reading this, but I believe your sign is a 100% restoration.

Here is a pic of the Flying A he has for sale, which I think was completely re-painted. Or at least has a lot of restoration.

fakea2.JPG fakea1.JPG
Last edited by Speedracer; Wed Apr 29 2020 10:35 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)