Thought this might be an interesting thread. Not being able to go a whole lot this past year we decided it was a good time to update the house.

As most of you know this kind of thing can domino. One room led to another and next thing you know it’s an entire home “No Demo Reno”.

I’ve become way too familiar with a paint brush and nail gun to say the least! But this project has its perks! We are finally incorporating some of our Petro madness into our home to enjoy.

The first pic. is a barn wood accent wall I did in our dining room. The sign came from a local old store/ gas station a few miles up the road from me. The old store is still standing. I got it from a family member that has passed away now. He said this was one of the original signs to the station. This room is still a work in progress but let me know what you think?

The next big addition is going to be a 5’ Esso in the living room. I need some opinions/ ideas on hanging it. This will be on a White shiplap accent wall. The cardboard is only representing the width of the shiplap. It will go all the way to the ceiling.

I really like the band and feel it adds some interest and history (last pic. shows band hanger after I straightened it). I’m thinking about using black iron pipe and 90’s on each end with floor flanges. The other idea is maybe hang without band and add some angled light shades? Ideas welcome!

Let’s see some pics. of your signs hanging inside, especially on shiplap or barn wood walls. Interested to see different hanging methods too.

92EC99DC-C85C-469D-8527-F2C71820927D.jpeg 5FF486C9-C1FB-4BE4-999C-6CAA86714FEE.jpeg 6000F8F0-744D-4EED-AAEF-C0DA8FC7BCF9.jpeg 9267021B-7202-423D-BE7A-4A62CC377A83.jpeg

KJV Psalms 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.