So my son worked all summer 40 hours a week plus shook cherries and umpires little league baseball games to save his money to buy signs . So recently he purchased a sign that had to be shipped . A beautiful filmoil vertical 6 ft. (1940s) he was all excited couldn’t wait for it to show up . It was very clean one area with damage and strait as an arrow. As you will see from pics I’ll post . It’s not strait anymore and has a lot more damage over 12 bends / multiple paint locations damaged . Since Friday I’ve had multiple phone calls and emails with UPS tell ya what it’s not any fun can’t get any strait answers from them. Will they pay will they not I did exactly what there compliant department requests pictures / measurements/ all angels everything . The box it was wrapped In it wasn’t even in when it arrived at my house . After sending pics and talking to the gentleman who I purchased sign from who’s doing everything he can do to help us nowing my 17 year old
Son paid for this big money sign( to us it is ) with his own money .please be careful shipping with UPS! They just throw your stuff around and then want you to jump threw hoops and make it so hard to get any resolution even after you pay the extra money for damaged merchandise . I’m just heart broken for. My son . He loves this hobbie and I’m trying to do what I can to get a resolution for him . But it’s not working out very well ! I’m just telling my story to help others to just watch out and be careful who you use . UPS had lost my trust at this point !

1431626B-BAE9-460F-8B09-E7719041FF03.jpeg 194574A5-9577-4FE7-9092-E2B814C0048F.jpeg 9626A8C2-FA12-4B98-912F-F9BAAA10691C.jpeg AB7ACD68-69BC-49B3-A1D0-9A8C3277937A.jpeg

Esso /Socony / gas pumps / quarts/ 2 gallon cans.family hobbie we love it !!! We have enjoyed this hobbie and the friends we’ve made .