Does anyone know what the part attached to the dowel coming out of the top of one side of the pump is for? It looks like a clamp that hold a piece of advertisement but I have not been able to find any pictures of a pump with this clamp and any type of advertisement. Can someone help, what is this part used for, does it hold something?

20220510_151654 (Large).jpg