As I spend time cleaning out my barns, I am running across some good finds. Last week it was gate valves. This week it is cast iron curved gate valve handles. These were cast using an original handle at Cat Tail Foundry in Lancaster, Pa. It's been at least 15 years ago? I've sold a lot of these at Dixie Gas and Hershey, then just forgot to load them for a show any longer? My stupidity! Anyway, I have ten to sell at $40.00 each plus shipping.
Another thing I found today was a box of aluminum 9.5" clock face glass retainer rings. Twenty years ago, I was restoring a lot of clock face pumps. Most used 9.5" snap rings. No one was making them and we found ways around this using many options. None looked good but it was all that we had? I have been a builder, all my life. During that time, I was remodeling a machine shop in Baltimore. I showed the owner a good original retainer, from an Erie. I only had one side and needed another to finish the restoration. He said to purchase the aluminum billet would be very pricey for only one. It made sense so he got the block and turned out 100. Although expensive, they work great. I have sold a bunch of these at shows too. I have some of these to sell as well. These are $40.00 each plus shipping. As before, please text me your cell number where I can offer fresh pictures of what is available? My cell is 410-245-3210 Thanks, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Last edited by gasmansgp; Fri Apr 14 2023 04:38 PM.